We know our customers can face difficult times and we want them to know we are there to help. As part of our efforts, we will be holding two events this November to help Delaware customers eliminate their past due balances through our Arrearage Management Program, or AMP. This program helps residential customers in Delaware reduce or eliminate past due balances up to $6,000. Registration for AMP ends December 31, so customers who are unable to attend either of the two events today, should sign up today! AMP sign ups must be completed with a Delmarva Power community partner. Visit delmarva.com/AMP for a list of community partners and their contact information to sign up today.
To be eligible you must:
- Live in Delaware and have an active Delmarva Power account
- Have a past due balance of $500 or more
- Earn at or below 60 percent of the Delaware median income
- Not have an active medical certification
What to bring:
- Proof of household income for the last 30 days
- State photo ID
- Social Security Card for all household members
- Lease (if renting)
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: First State Community Center
308 North Railroad Avenue Georgetown, DE 19947 (Conference Room)
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Delmarva Power Conference Center 4100 S. Wakefield Dr. Newark, DE 19702
For more information on this program, please visit delmarva.com/AMP.